Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Got a Friend in Me

I met my best friend in 7th grade & from then on we were pretty much inseparable...we did everything together...we call each other $$ ..which stands for $oul $ister...we were in 8th when the song came out lady marmalade...& the lil part "hey sister soul sister" stuck so if I ever say me & my $$ I'm talking about Vita...anyway we kinda went our separate ways during our years in college...but recently got back in touch & its like we never stopped talking...we literally just picked back up...I honestly think friends are God's angels...we have been encouraging each other during this very critical point in our lives & to be honest she's my sanity being here back in our hometown...so I have some pics of us I found...so yeah we look a lil rough but hey don't judge us...i blocked out the pic of us in the picture frame because I looked crazy..lol but that pic was of us our senior year in high school...have a good laugh at my expense :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments: