Sunday, October 9, 2011

waiting...

They say u control ur own destiny...I must agree & disagree...I was always told that if I wanted to make God laugh, tell him my plans...funny how life works ...I think my ceiling is definitely tired of my endless thoughts written all over it ...so amazing how God is moving in my life so fast that I almost missed the blessing in the message...understanding & knowing that God only takes me through things to get me ready for that quick blessing...therefore, I'm really starting to live my life getting my hopes up...after all u can't have faith without hope...(faith is the substance of things "hoped" for) ...so each day I thank God for my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my car, my divine health, & my overflowing favor...let him know that I believe because I read it in his word ...& when I feel like God doesn't hear me, I get louder...I love to remind God of his promises to me...everyday I grow into a more, beautiful virtuous woman & I thank God for never giving up on me ...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: